Saratoga Race Course is a 350-acre thoroughbred racetrack in Saratoga Springs, NY. The 2013 meeting will run from Friday, July 19 to Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 2. Saratoga will host the 144th Running of the Travers Stakes on August 23, 2014.
- Address: 267 Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 (directions and map)
- Main Course: 1 1/8 Mile
- Turf Course: 1 Mile
- Steeplechase/Inner Turf Course: 7/8 Mile
- Distance from last turn to finish line: 1,144 feet
- Attendance Capacity: 50,000
- Trackside Dining: 2,200
- Total Seating Capacity: 18,000, including picnic tables and benches
- 2014 Fact Sheet - Dates, times, rules, admission, parking, reserved seats, dress code, etc.
- 2014 Giveaways