7 of 10
© Cindy Pierson Dulay
Argentina champion Lady Sprinter has recovered from a 4f workout in 45 1/5 between races on Friday and went to the track to gallop Monday in preparation for the Filly and Mare Sprint. The plan is for the filly to have long, slow gallops the rest of the week. Trainer Juan Reviriego said, "It was a little faster than we had planned. I was looking for something around 47 seconds, but we have a week to have plenty of easy gallops." Jorge Ricardo, the South American rider with more than 10,000 wins, has the mount on Saturday.
- Monday October 20, 2008, Breeders' Cup Works
- Monday October 28, 2013, Breeders' Cup Works
- Monday November 2, 2009, Breeders' Cup Works
- Monday November 1, 2010, Breeders' Cup Works
- Wednesday October 30, 2013, Breeders' Cup Works