On Wednesday morning the final entries were taken and post positions were drawn. At a news conference held at Lone Star Park, Kenny Rice from NBC Sports announced the post positions as they were drawn, and then the jockey and the morning line odds. NBC will televise all eight races live on Saturday from 1:00 to 6:00 PM EDT, and bettors across North America can watch and wager on the Breeders' Cup via simulcast at their local track or OTB.
- Breeders' Cup Post Times and Wagering - the full wagering menu for each race and what local races will be before and after the Breeders' Cup
- Breeders' Cup Links - the master list with even more info
- The Breeders' Cup Championship Day - The official page for the Breeders' Cup championship races. Just about anything you need to know about it: results, video clips, and race calls for past years, and eventually nominations, entries, and results. Just updated with lots more info about this year races.
- Breeders' Cup Weather - What will the weather be like at Lone Star Park on October 30th? Here are lots of places to find out!
- Points Standings - from the Breeders' Cup with supplements and injuries indicated
- TV Schedule - for all the preps and other programming leading up to the big day
- Breeders' Cup Supplemental Entries - past supplements and how they fared
- Blood Horse Countdown to the Cup - Contenders, news, history and more
- DRF Breeders' Cup coverage - news, handicapping, and more
- Thoroughbred Times Breeders' Cup Coverage - News, contender profiles, stats, history, and more. Most info won't be updated until sometime in September
- European News - the latest on the Euro contenders from Sporting Life
- 2003 Breeders' Cup Results
Click on the name of the race to view the entries including jockey and morning line odds as set by Lone Star Park handicapper Rick Lee. Each horse name links to a full profile including photo and info on that entrant.
|Nextel Breeders' Cup Distaff (G1)||1 1/8 Miles||3 Year Olds & Up
Fillies & Mares
|Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (G1)||1 1/16 Miles||2 Year Old Fillies||$1 Million||1:55pm|
|NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (G1)||1 Mile (Turf)||3 Year Olds & Up||$1.5 Million||2:35pm|
|Breeders' Cup Sprint (G1)||6 Furlongs||3 Year Olds & Up||$1 Million||3:10pm|
|Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (G1)||1 3/8 Miles (Turf)||3 Year Olds & Up
Fillies & Mares
|Bessemer Trust Breeders' Cup Juvenile (G1)||1 1/16 Miles||2 Year Old Colts & Geldings||$1.5 Million||4:20pm|
|John Deere Breeders' Cup Turf (G1)||1 1/2 Miles (Turf)||3 Year Olds & Up||$2 Million||4:55pm|
|Breeders' Cup Classic - Powered by Dodge (G1)||1 1/4 Miles||3 Year Olds & Up||$4 Million||5:35pm|